We are so thankful for such amazing listeners who tune in day in and day out right here on Christian Talk 1160 that we want to give away some amazing prizes from our program partners! In this prize pack you will win two calendars from Southwest Radio, two books with study guides from Alistair Begg, a Truth For Life Faith Under Fire USB Drive, Dr. David Jeremiah Study Guide entitled What In The World Is Going On? and a few more items as well! To enter please fill out the form below. Our winner will be announced Thursday, June 30st on Facebook! Thank you all so much for listening to Christian Talk 1160!
WCVX GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. Prizes will either be mailed to winners or must be picked up during regular business hours
(Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm) at 635 West 7 th Street, Suite 400, Cincinnati, OH 45203
Specific delivery or pick-up of prizes will be explained at the time the winner is notified. Prizes
will be held for 30 days before being returned to prize inventory. Contest winners who pick up
their prizes must show identification to claim the prize.
2. Prize winners must wait 30 weeks after winning before being eligible to win again. Persons
deceiving WCVX in any way forfeit winnings.
3. We reserve the right to limit each household to one qualifier per contest and make prize
substitutions when necessary. Station management reserves the right to amend all contest rules at
any time. Prizes are non-transferrable. You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in a
contest, though some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions. If the winner
does not meet the eligibility requirements, another winner will be selected.
4. WCVX is not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a contest
due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a studio line or enters
a contest automatically grants WCVX permission to record and use their name, character,
photograph voice and/or likeness in connection with promotion of this or other contests and must
waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
6. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more are responsible for completing appropriate tax forms
7. Employees and immediate family members of Christian Broadcasting System LTD
employees, employees of competing radio stations and employees of participating contest
sponsors are not eligible to win.
8. General Contest Rules and any additional rules for specific contests are available on station
web sites or in hard copy form at our studios and offices during regular business hours.